Monday, May 06, 2013

Revenge of the Sixth!

It is Monday, after all....

I'm pretty much done researching  and adding origami websites and blog links to the sidebar.  Photo albums are quite extensive, of course, with just about every folder under the sun having one these days.  So periodically, I will keep adding in those, as I believe every folder has interesting interpretations that I like to check out.

Origami blogs are arranged so that the most recently updated oriblog will appear at the top of the list.

If anyone sees a website, blog, club/society, or photo album not listed on this blog and would like to have the address added in, just drop me a note in the comments section on this post.  I'm a link addict.



And to keep the Star Wars theme going through today...

Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Chewbacca

Darth Vader

No comments: