Sunday, April 16, 2006

Announcement

Youtube has disabled my account, due to some crackdown on copyrighted videos that I've had uploaded for months. So none of the videos on this blog will work. I hope to get things straightened out.


UPDATE: I have opened a new account, as YouTube hasn't responded to my e-mail. Being the impatient guy that I am on this, I shall begin uploading the vids all over again. Be patient, and hopefully I will get it all done by the end of the weekend, and it should be like nothing ever happened.


4/11/06- I have a new account. It will take me a while to re-upload all the videos, so be patient.

April 16, 2006- Happy Easter! Pretty much all of my videos are back up (or in the process); anything over 100 MBs or over 10 minutes in length, I have posted through LiveDigital.com, as YouTube is now also enforcing a policy of videos being under those amounts.

4 comments:

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Are you on the O-List? Robert Lang recently posted a magnificent rose he has created, along with the CP.

As for the Phu rose, I can put you in contact with Phu Tran, if you'd like.

Anonymous said...

G'day,
I've been trying to find out how to fold this rose (I've been wanting to use origami arrangements for my wedding, something more personal and I like the meaning of everlasting love) but am disatisfied with other rose results. Is there any way in which the same offer above could be offered to me?

Please contact me at:
jennie_nguyen2005@hotmail.com

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

jennie,

I do believe pnpurdue is the one who is responsible for phu tran no longer willing to share knowledge of his rose with others. He's also asked me to stop teaching it as well, for the time being. If you don't know the history, go to Saj's Origami Forum and look for the topic of Phu Tran's rose. Some comments were deleted, but you will get the gist.

Sorry for not being of help. The Kawasaki rose is excellent, and you should reconsider folding versions of it for your wedding. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

G'day,
I've read the blog, I thought it did't give any clear indication of what's happening on any official basis. Merely Mr. Tran and his admirers making their sentiments clear(er). Do you have an email address I could discuss this with you, because I wouldn't want to be a cow and post my thoughts publicly, Mr. Tran is obviously getting enough of that. But I would like to discuss my thoughts with you, someone slightly on the more objective side of things being neither the owner nor someone who desperately wants this knowledge. Thanking you by the way for your prompt reply, was worried looking at the dates of this discussion that you'd left this page for dead way back when. You have my email address :)

Yours sincerely,
Jennie Nguyen