Friday, April 27, 2007

Joe Hamamoto: Retired, but working harder than ever!



This video is a very rough edit. I got lazy after all these recent vids, and decided to pretty much just string a bunch of raw footage together, making for a very long video. Because it went over the time limit (11 minutes) and file size, I could not upload it to my YouTube account; and my one LiveDigital account is now over quota. So I decided to use Google Video.

Joe is at his best in entertainment. He is rather creative in his presentations. What I love most is how much delight he brings to people. I love watching their reactions and hearing their laughter.

Joe is also extremely generous, always folding hundreds of jars and bags of giveaway origami to hand out at festivals.




"I am who I want to be and now I want to be someone who is sleeping." 
 - Ferruccio from the Italian film, "Life is Beautiful"

No comments: