In anticipation of the upcoming film “The Force Awakens,” Target is giving media, fans and families the ultimate opportunity to make more Star Wars memories with the Target & Star Wars Galactic Experience at L.A. LIVE. The event will feature stunning dome structures that come together to form an otherworldly and interactive Star Wars experience.
The Target & Star Wars Galactic Experience will be free and open to the public from 10am – 10pm on December 12 and 13.
For more event information, visit: www.lalive.com/targetstarwars
- LEGO Master Builders Dome – Be among the first to help LEGO Master Builders create “The Force Awakens” TIE Fighters
- Galactic History Dome – Take an exclusive journey through Rancho Obi-Wan’s collection – some of the coolest and rarest Star Wars products and memories in the history of the franchise
- Use the Force Dome – The Force is strong in this dome! Use the Force, for real. Battle your opponents and race across the desert to BB-8
- Galaxy Show Dome – Journey through the galaxy and discover hidden Star Wars constellations
- Origami Building – Make your very own Star Wars origami
- Shop exclusive Star Wars gear and experience 17,000 square feet of Star Wars fun
WHEN: Media availability hours:
December 12, 10am – 4pm
December 13, 12pm – 4pm
Among those origami padawans assisting Chris are Jim Cowling, Pam Miike, and Michila Caldera.