Sunday, May 29, 2016

Yami visit yesterday

I drove out to Torrance after work on Saturday.

Yami told me Mike and Yukie Parthos were there and took his phone to the store, as they figured out it was broken.  They bought Yami a new phone to replace his old one.





 The embed code for the video in the other post keeps disappearing.  I restored it.  Let me know if it disappears again.

Chila and Hank visited him last week as well; and Chila left him a couple of Yara Yagi's slinky dogs.  Pam Miike also visited him on Friday and folded some while there.








My worry right now is that he doesn't get enough stimulation and lies in bed bored for long hours with nothing to do.  He says he is taken for exercise in the mornings for 30 minutes.  But that is not enough!  He can't lay in bed for the other 23 1/2 hours!

Hoping he receives some mail from fans and friends, soon.  I tried to show him some of the messages from Facebook by bringing my laptop.  But the center doesn't offer wi-fi service and so I read off of my phone.

Anyone who wishes to, can write him here:

Harbor Care Center
21521 South Vermont Ave
Torrance, CA 90502


He will be there for a good while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already sent him 2 postcards (to Yami Sensei) but Canada Post is on the verge of lock out. K

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thanks!

Pam Miike visited him yesterday and says he was a bit more engaged.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Even Canada Post seems a bit more engaged! K