- Vega doll and Altair doll by Mr. Nobuyoshi ENOMOTO
- Star envelope by Ms. Shoko AOYAGI
- Ox by Ms. Ryuko NASHIMOTO
- Hexahedron box by Ms. Ayako KAWATE
- Flower ball with leaves by Ms. Minako ISHIBASHI
- Checkered pattern by Ms. Noriko NAGATA
- Slinding pattern by Ms. Ayako KAWATE
- Pinwheel by Mr. Eiji TSUCHIDO
- Flower of cotton by Mr. Junichiro SOMEYA
- Watermelon-shaped toothpick holder by Ms. Yuko FUJIMOTO
- Butterfly for Kyoto by Mr. Michael G. LaFosse
- Otter by Mr. Kunihiko KASAHARA
- Crayfish by Mr. Yukihiko MATSUNO
In addition, I saw this photo:
As a gymnast, I would love to see more higher quality photos of this work. I'm not sure who it's by, but will update here when I find out.
The artist captured the body mechanics of the bottom two photos and the upper right (if it's a Yamawaki/Jonasson) really well.
Hisako Tanji tells me the event this work was showcased at was "Group Festival 2013" in Osaka on 3/9 and 3/10. The work is "Gold Medal 1.2" (I cut off the non-gymnastics part) by Mutsumi TAKEUCHI.