Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Unknown Sea Turtle


Sea Turtle
Creator: unknown
Folded by Michael Sanders
8” x 8” square of elephant hide
Source: Crease Pattern by Migue Crm 

I was taking time visiting through my blogroll last week to see what's been going on elsewhere; and while catching up on Peter Whitehouse's blog, I stumbled upon this gem.  Apparently, Migue Crm is not the creator; he found it on some Mexican site, I think; and created a CP?  If anyone can identify an author to this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

It has a good look for putting in so little work on the CP and folding. 












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I believe this sea turtle was designed by Brandon Wong, this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL2d1WjBTR4

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thank you so much!