Monday, January 27, 2014

Whale Fiesta at the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium

Cabrillo Marine Aquarium in San Pedro, CA




Ginger invited me to take her place and do this event.  I was reluctant to accept, due to the perception of living a hectic schedule.  However, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of good company- Marti Reis, Jim Cowling, John Andrisan, Carol Stevens, Bernie Slotnick, and someone I hadn't met before, Lois.

I was asked by a 30 year vet of the Aquarium whatever happened to the "two Japanese guys".  I had no clue who he meant at first, but he was referencing Yami and Joe, who hadn't made an appearance in recent years.

Rare Bernie Slotnick sighting.  He sees Yami and Joe, regularly, though.

I mostly did my paper glider and the polypopagon:





Not many pix this time around.

No comments: